The last couple of years have changed how people shop, shifting their buying habits online. The biggest shift, however, has occurred across younger generations, Gen Z and Millenials. These viewers are demanding new ways to consume advertising AND make purchases. Promo codes, sales, and buy now pay later offers are changing the landscape of the social advertising universe in a dramatic way.
Advertisers who don’t keep up could lose an important demographic. The 2022 Consumer Social Advertising Preview dissects how social media users, across the generations, respond to social media ads.
READ THE REPORT TO LEARN:
- How advertisers across generations can reach certain audiences.
- The connection between social media advertising and online buying.
- Which platforms are resonating with different generations.
- Where personalization matters the most on social ads.
- Which creative elements resonate with different audiences.